The Michigan Ambulatory Surgery Association (MASA) is a state nonprofit association that represents those who operate and seek the services of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) throughout Michigan.
On behalf of ASC physicians, nurses, administrators and owners, MASA:
- Communicates to the media
- Works with state lawmakers and numerous regulatory bodies
- Advocates for insurance coverage and reasonable conditions of coverage by Medicare and private payers
- Conducts educational programs that provide state-of-the-art information on clinical, materials management, bill & coding, surgical tech and administrative topics.
- Please print and fill out the membership form to join MASA